Pre school visits for children in zone who are turning 5.
- Your first step is to ring our school office: 07 8832815. It is best to do this several months before your child turns 5.
- You will need to fill out an enrolment form, supply a Birth certificate and an Immunisation Record (if available).
- Your child will visit our New Entrant class 3 times before turning 5.
- The first two visits will be from 8.55am until just after 11am. Your child will be able to have morning tea with all the other children and play with them during play time. We will say good bye when we come back in after play.
- The third visit will be for the whole morning block. Your child will be able to stay and have lunch with the other children. We will say goodbye when we come back in at 1.30pm.
- You ( parent or caregiver) are required to stay for the duration of the visit.
Please ring or come and visit us in Room 1 if you need more information.